An exciting venue in Cambridgeshire seeks an Event Manager to ensure the effective management of client events being held at the venue. In this role you will be responsible for the pre-show planning, on-site management and breakdown of each event, ensuring that event organisers receive excellent customer services. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment and good financial management skills.
- Effective management of external clients and profit contribution
- Produce accurate schedules of activity for each event
- Co-ordinate catering requirements
- Be the point of contact for your clients from contract to post-event
- Manage third-party services
- Manage client meetings
- Supervise the event build-up
- Ensure up-to-date competitor knowledge
- Database management
- Research potential events
- Create and update a forecast and budget for management
- Assist at events throughout the year and act as Duty Manager when required when on site for events.