Experiential Account Director
We have an amazing and highly sought after opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join the Experiential team here at Prophecy Unlimited. The team play an instrumental role in driving customer engagement by creating game-changing brand experiences for this luxury automotive brand; devising, creating and managing all aspects of the annual event strategy. From event design and creation, partnerships, customer experience, staffing and logistics through to onsite delivery.
We are looking for a commercially astute Account Director, with experiential marketing and integrated communications agency experience, to manage, optimise and further cement the relationship between our client and lead the account team. You will identify areas for growth, delivery improvement and play a pivotal role in the planning, execution and delivery of all experiential projects to ensure we meet strategic brand objectives.
What you will do…
- Be the owner of the key client relationship, providing strategic direction for all aspects of the account and oversight of all live delivery
- Partner with the client to define and deliver the future national experiential strategy, whilst ensuring all current events are executed to the highest of standards
- Take overall responsibility for logistic and operational deliverables and documents for your events
- Direct onsite delivery plans and provide hands on implementation of projects, you’ll be fully accountable for all H+S, insurances, risk assessments and method statements
- Demonstrate an informed view of the evolving live experience production industry with a desire to learn and innovate
- Take overall responsibility for the financial management of the account
- Be a strong, visible and inspirational leader, nurturing your team’s development
What you will need to succeed…
- Essentially you will have worked in a similar level role with a proven track record in Experiential Marketing gained within an integrated communications agency.
- An ability to develop and deliver experiential and brand experience strategies that fully reflect client objectives
- Excellent event management skills; contractor management, logistics, operations and Health and Safety
- You’ll be decisive, with the ability to solve problems; you’ll be quick, calm and composed
- A good grasp of the big picture finances, and their commercial implications
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to inspire confidence in those around you
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
- Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
- Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
- Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
- Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please click APPLY and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 4th September 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please email email@example.com.
Apply for Experiential Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly