Senior Event Logistics Manager - (live events agency)
Permanent vacancy with a leading creative events agency for a Senior Event Manager with exceptional logistics and delegate management experience to lead on a major global brand incentive programme!
Leading global creative communications and events agency, who are world renowned for their excellent event and creative work for top blue chip clients - an outstanding agency to work in and deliver great event and communications projects for blue chip clients globally.
This Senior Event Manager / Senior Logistics Manager role will see you working on one of the agency's most prestigious global accounts, and specifically on their annual incentive event for their global retail network. This will be a large, international, multi-day event, with a high level of incentive and reward elements as well as business content so it will involve complex international and on-site logistics and multi layered delegate registration management. This role will report in to the Project Director and will involve working closely with a team of experts across all the event disciplines and as part of a larger team. Key responsibilities:-
- Leading on the logistics of a major incentive programme
- Management of the delegate registration system & all processes
- Staff management (logistics & delegate registration teams)
- Budget & financial management (circa £1M+)
- Hotel contracting & accommodation management
- Client liaison & client reporting
- Complex project management
- Working closely with the travel team on flights & travel
- On-site event & registration management
- Site visits and site inspections
- Post event reconciliation, reporting & evaluation
There is scope in this role for someone to really make the role their own and improve processes as well as a lot of opportunity to travel overseas for site visits, supplier meetings and on-site delivery.
We are looking for an established Senior Event Manager with strong logistics and delegate registration management experience gained from working agency side who has worked extensively on large scale international conferences, exhibitions and incentive events. You must already be working at Senior Logistics Manager level and be looking to work on larger scale projects or looking for a change or new challenge in the next stage of your career.
You'll need a proven background in handling complex logistics, delegate management (including registration systems, back-end processes, joining instructions, badging and on-site registration desk management) and event delivery for large events of circa 1000-1500 attendees from all over the world, along with a good knowledge of flights and travel and accommodation and hotel management (including contracting & negotiation).
Global experience is essential and you must be comfortable handling budgets in excess of £1M.
This is an amazing opportunity to take your event logistics experience to the next level and work on an exciting international incentives programme for a big global brand client!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Events and Shows jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Exhibitions jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in London (Central)