Corporate Events Director
A fast paced and award-winning global Event Management Agency seeks a Corporate Events Director to lead the corporate arm of its UK events team to ensure exceptional and creative events execution for corporate clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and running the department, planning and executing a range of premium events to a very high standard for leading brands. You will have strong commercial acumen, with proven international experience in driving organised growth with teams, suppliers and existing clients for creative, experiential or events agencies. A deep understanding of interpreting business objectives into event-based solutions is required and you will be well-connected and regarded within the industry. The work will be across EMEA, is extremely fast paced and requires a strong knowledge of production as well as excellent client management skills.
- Client service lead for existing and prospective clients, receive and initiate complex briefs, identify greater partnership opportunities.
- Manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate first draft budgets and present to clients.
- Departmental lead with up to 30 full time staff and freelancers delivering exceptional events from targeted influencer marketing experiences to large-scale multi-channel brand events.
- Resourcing and managing an exceptionally busy events calendar. Identifying the client needs and aligning the team accordingly ensuring we exceed client expectations, whilst maintaining a stable workload for the team.
- Trouble shooting as and when necessary at a strategic and operational level as well as leading, supporting and mentoring the team.
- Line management of the senior team with a focus on their personal development and growth.
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis.
- Implement a clear induction process for new staff members and freelancers, ensure that they are working well and feel part of a wider team. Maintain staff morale and family style company culture across all team
- Maintain and develop business and account growth. Driving new business leads and pitches and widening the retained client base. Work with the Event Director to ensure stability across the key accounts and global growth