Event Travel Management (ETM) provides professional event management services which deliver value through creative and meticulously planned events. We employ the best people, supported by the latest technology to connect our delegates with the ultimate brand experience.
We are experts in connecting companies with their chosen audience whilst adding value at every stage of the experience, from the initial negotiation of rates to the detailed planning required to deliver every event successfully.
An ETM Event Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a variety of events, from 10 pax board meetings to global conferences for 500+ delegates.
Project types vary from simple venue finds to complex, multi-day events, which you will manage on behalf of our diverse range of clients.
The role also involves a high level of client engagement, account management and relationship-building, both to improve our customers’ experience and secure new and repeat business for ETM.
We are looking for a creative, confident and commercially astute Event Manager, with the desire and enthusiasm to learn and develop their existing knowledge and experience.
Our ideal candidate will be able to plan and manage multiple events while always providing an exceptionally high level of customer service to our clients.
- Minimum 2-3 years previous event management experience
- Previous experience working within an event agency environment
- Development of event proposals
- Ownership of event budgets
- Comfortable and confident in client meetings and pitches
- Ability to account manage key clients and develop relationships
- Adept at managing multiple elements of events, e.g. logistics, content, creative, production and personnel
- Knowledge of UK, European and International events venues
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple events concurrently
The Nice to Haves
- Experience using Cvent event technology platform
- Experience in managing travel and/or working closely with travel teams
- Team focused
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Ability to creatively problem solve