An established B2B communications agency has a great opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Project Manager to join their growing team. They deliver traditional live events, exhibitions, customer collaboration centres and conferences. Inhouse event, production, technical and experiential teams work with a broad range of industry clients to delivering UK and international events.
- Respond to client briefs – preparing creative proposals
- Client liaison
- Preparation of event schedules and budgets
- Working closely with internal teams
- Oversee content creation and pitch documentation
- Administration of project documents – plans, visuals, budgets etc
Ideally you will have 3 + years’ experience of event project management with a background of live events including experiential and exhibitions.
Ability to understand CAD would be beneficial and eagerness to learn new technologies.
More searches like this
- AV Management Technical and Engineering jobs in West Drayton
- Audio Visual Technical and Engineering jobs in West Drayton
- Awards Technical and Engineering jobs in West Drayton
- Conferences Technical and Engineering jobs in West Drayton
- Creative Events & Parties Technical and Engineering jobs in West Drayton