Special Projects Manager, Business Solutions
Special Projects Manager, Business Solutions – London
Part Time – 3 days / 22.5 hrs per week (will consider Permanent or initial 12 month FTC)
Event Travel Management (ETM) provides professional event management services which deliver value through creative and meticulously planned events. We employ the best people, supported by the latest technology to connect our delegates with the ultimate brand experience.
We are experts in connecting companies with their chosen audience whilst adding value at every stage of the experience, from the initial negotiation of rates to the detailed planning required to deliver every event successfully.
ETM is the specialist Event Management and Group Travel division of Corporate Travel Management (CTM).
The Special Projects Manager, Business Solutions is responsible for a range of projects and ongoing responsibilities with a focus on optimising the systems, processes and efficiency of ETM Europe.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating with counterparts in ETM global offices to manage implementations and alignment of technology systems;
- Reviewing local systems and processes, and optimising workflow;
- Working closely with various teams within the wider CTM business to ensure integration and alignment;
- Managing departmental data and reporting;
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for our online event registration software and providing support to the ETM team
- Other ad hoc tasks and special projects
The role will also involve a degree of client engagement and relationship-building, both with clients and internal teams.
We are looking for a technically-savvy, highly-organised project manager with the ability to think and work autonomously, applying their existing knowledge and experience in a creative way.
Candidates could have a background in event management and/or group travel, or be from a more technical background. The most important attributes are an interest and ability in analysing, optimising and managing processes and systems.
- A background in, or understanding of, event management and/or travel
- Experience and ability in using various event management, travel, back office and finance systems and tools
- Experience using Cvent event technology platform is strongly preferred, but not essential
- Ideally, experience in coordinating project teams, working with different departments/areas of business and managing project timelines/deliverables
- Comfortable and confident in internal and client meetings
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently
The Nice to Haves
- Experience with Sabre GDS
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Team focused
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Ability to creatively problem solve
Apply for Special Projects Manager, Business Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Technical and Engineering Awards jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Corporate Hospitality jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Creative Events & Parties jobs in London (Central)