Venue AV Manager
Eclipse Presentations have been a leading name in the world of creative technical event production for over 25 years, having delivered projects across a breadth of clients and across a number of industries. Every project is different but we provide audiences with a total visual and audio experience to remember.
We have exciting plans in place for the future and have an opportunity for an ambitious and client focused individual to join a high profile and busy London conferencing/events venue in support of their AV requirements.
The right candidate will aim to exceed client expectations at all times in the delivery of quality creative design solutions through attention to detail, outstanding communication, customer care and speed of service.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, at all levels
- Managing and set up of events and conferences from budgeting to final production
- Line management of technicians
- Supervision of live events
- Liaising with external third party providers to source equipment and technical labour
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- Marketing and promoting the company’s services - up selling and cross selling where appropriate
- Delivering financial results against annual and quarterly budgets
Other relevant information:
- Responsible for the smooth delivery of technical services within the meeting rooms at a client venue
- This includes the preparation of the equipment we provide and the provision of technical support in the meeting room
- Responsible for control of stock and the maintenance of appropriate records to assist the management team of Eclipse
With a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work and the ability to work well under pressure, the ideal candidate will have excellent client facing and communication skills, sales capabilities and the ability to guide prospective clients through the technical side of their event, from concept to delivery.
If you have experience within the corporate market and are used to managing a team this is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile venue and lead a dedicated team across a wide range of exciting projects.
If this sounds like you get in touch today and be part of a fun inspiring team who are passionate about what they do!
In return, we can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary plus:
- 20 days annual leave (as well as an additional day for your birthday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a company cash plan, Employee Assistance Programme and Childcare Vouchers