An established event agency located in West London is looking for an Assistant Producer. This role would be ideal for someone who has at least 1 or 2 years’ experience of working within live events and looking for the next stage of their career.
You will be working on a variety of events and responsible for the line of communication between the client and the project management team.
- preparing and constantly updating event schedules/time lines
- researching equipment/props etc
- liaising with suppliers including venues, transportation, hotels
- managing marketing collateral, liaising with designers, print and digital agencies
- organising shipping logistics
- tracking payments and updating team on payment schedules
- general admin duties