We have an amazing and highly sought after opportunity for an Events Manager to join the Experiential team here at Prophecy Unlimited. The team play an instrumental role in driving customer engagement by creating game-changing brand experiences across our client base. From event design and creation, communications, customer experience, staffing and logistics through to onsite delivery.
We are looking for an Events Manager, with integrated communications agency experience, to manage, optimise and deliver experiential campaigns and events primarily for a luxury automotive brand; devising, creating and managing all aspects of their international motorsport customer experience programme.
What you will do…
- Manage client projects from conception through to delivery, ensuring the projects are delivered on time, on budget and on brand, managing expectations of all parties through a project.
- Take responsibility for managing the production of contact reports, status reports and status meetings
- Direct onsite delivery plans and provide hands on implementation of projects, you’ll be fully accountable for all H+S, insurances, risk assessments and method statements
- Drive a shared creative ambition with clients from the outset of a project and be able to contribute to the production of an exciting briefing process
- Understand live experience production techniques and identify the appropriate production choice within context of brand
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client’s sector, market position, objectives and requirements to make recommendations for development opportunities
- Provide robust financial management of all projects
What you will need to succeed…
- Essentially you will have worked in a similar level role with a proven track record in Experiential Marketing gained within an integrated communications agency.
- A demonstrable level of experiential marketing knowledge and live event management experience
- Excellent event management skills; contractor management, logistics, operations and Health and Safety
- You’ll be decisive, with the ability to solve problems; you’ll be quick, calm and composed
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders on both the client and agency side
- You must hold a valid driving licence as driving will be involved in this role
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 8th September 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.
Apply for Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly