A leading live event production agency is seeking a dynamic, talented world-class Account Director to manage a high profile account. A determination to succeed and a drive to deliver the exceptional every time, on time is critical. The nature of the account means that your ability to respond to short notice briefs to the highest of standards is essential.
You will be the key contact for the clients working with international stakeholders and a talented team to deliver from across the agency. An excellent understanding of strategy, campaigns, stakeholder management delivered through content and major global events is required as is a good knowledge of the full marketing mix. You must have have a background in Event Production (have been a Producer prior to moving into Account Management) with well developed account management and strategic communication skills and the ability to travel.
- Be able to devise and implement strategies that benefit both the client and the company
- Cultivate senior client executives who influence new business decisions/generate opportunities
- Actively research the client's products, businesses, systems and people
- Assist on all interactions with the client; help to explain the client's priorities and continually clarify team queries, knowledge, understanding & appreciation
- Manage a portfolio of opportunities
- Prepare regular client reports
- Contribute to every project or programme budget, ensuring that these are consistent and align with client expectations
- Present account reports based on client demands both quarterly and annually where agency performance will be reviewed
- Develop a thorough understanding of proprietary and industry account management tools/systems and ensure that these are applied by the team