Vitesse Media plc is an Aim Quoted Company that specialises in Events and Digital Media in the SME, Investment and Technology sectors.
We organise approximately 20 events including awards, conferences, lunches and seminars. Within our events portfolio is the world’s largest Technology Diversity event and we have plans to expand this globally.
The event coordinator role will report directly to the event manager and assist with all aspects of event management.
Events Coordinator Role:
- General event admin, responding to emails and phone enquiries
- Venue research attending site visits
- Delegate and supplier management
- Liaising with speakers and sponsor to ensure we have required content
- Keeping all event websites up to date; including social media on a regular basis
- Event pre-planning and logistics
- Onsite responsibilities- attending award dinners and conferences
- Preparing marketing materials
- Minimum of 1 years’ events experience
- Experience in the planning and delivery of events
- Experience of event marketing and promotion
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Good knowledge of IT systems and programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A ‘can do’ attitude towards problem solving and change
- Organised and self-motivated