Senior Client Manager
Who is MKTG?
MKTG, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global lifestyle marketing agency that specializes in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment consulting, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/B2B engagement, hospitality and sponsorship marketing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Client Manager to join our amazing team.
As Senior Client Manager you will be reporting into the Client Director. You aim will be to help the Client Direct service our client and to help drive growth and overall performance of the agency.
Your main roles and duties will include:
- Drive Growth – Contributing to the overall performance of the entire business, by helping the business director achieve forecast with the revenue streams and also help diversify the client’s portfolio.
- Maintaining and developing your client’s relationship – proactive and measurable input into the new business function by growing the business of clients allocated to your portfolio.
- Driving and encouraging your teams’ performance will be a key quality that we look for in a Senior Client Manager.
- Ensuring all reports are instrumental in helping you and the Business director meet the forecast of the client’s portfolio.
- Setting and measuring all direct report’s personal objectives and that they are clear on the business’s expectations of them.
- Making sure everyone produces high quality, measurable and effective work. Helping your team collaborate and work in a cohesive manor.
- Maintaining and improving team culture in a supportive and encouraging environment will be key.
- MKTG prides itself on it team culture and the relationships each team members have with each other. Helping senior reports develop initiatives to ensure team engagement and moral.
- Ensuring your team is meeting personal objectives and that your reports are invested in CPD.
- Ensuring all of MKTG’s values are to the fore in the day – to –day operations of the team.
- Input into business support functions: Finance, Insights, Marcomms, Legal & commercial. A Senior Client Manager will have a commercially savvy mind and be able to put MKTG’s growth and revenue first and help drive to improve agility within our operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is either ready to take the next step in their career or move into a fast past and growing company with a small family feel. The beauty of MKTG with its family feel is that you have the power of the Dentsu Aegis Network behind you.
MKTG have some amazing clients and gaining more accounts by the day – the leaders in the experiential industry in London you will be given the opportunity to grow and shape your future with MKTG.
MKTG offer everything you would expect from a major organisation including 25 days holidays, 2 x CSR volunteer days and your Birthday day off, including eye care vouchers, child care vouchers and contributions to your pension.
Meet the team!
Georgina Raye: Senior Production Manager
I take a Client Manager and client vision and see it through from concept to production, live and then completion. NO 2 days are the same and I love it!
Luke, Senior Client Executive:
Working across Carat with brands such as adidas, LEGO and Microsoft, I’ve learnt one really important thing; when emailing a client called Poppy, never misspell it Poopy.
How do you apply?
If you think you have what it takes to join the MKTG family – click on the link below and apply.
If you are interested in a career at MKTG please feel free to send your CV across to our Recruitment Manager – Daisy Beddison – email@example.com