Regional Member Programmes Manager - Oil & Gas
As Member Programmes Manager, you will support the above regions and Regional Board of director with their membership activities. This includes but not limited to membership retention and project management of student /member programmes and any volunteer acquisition. Opportunity for international travel.
- Leading authority in energy sector
- Offices in UK, USA, Far East, Africa and Middle East
- The Society collects, exchanges relevant sector information through publications, events and exhibitions to their members.
- Importantly, they attract engineers to the industry, and provide those starting off in the industry with the skills and leadership qualities that will be needed for the future
- Student Chapters in universities worldwide, making it easy for student to network with energy industry professionals
- Produce over 140 meetings, workshops, conferences, exhibitions throughout the world
- Plan and implement regional student programmes and activities.
- Work with regional offices to ensure social media and marketing emails are compliant.
- Work with regional business development team to identify areas of membership growth- support sponsorship opportunities.
- Support Regional Board of directors with upcoming programmes.
- Manage regional award programme.
- Manage regional volunteer programme.
- Manage regional student paper contents.
I'm looking for either an event, programme manager, membership or marketing professional who understands the energy sector (ideally oil and gas!). You would have gained some experience working with professionals in North Sea, South, Central and Eastern Europe and Africa regions. You will be used to working at an extremely fast pace, highly organised and have the diplomacy and authority to manage and lead people from a diverse range of cultures. You will need to be comfortable with up to 40% international travel.
If you think you have the experience and ability to work with this fascinating and highly topical and forward thinking organisation, please click 'Apply' now.