Exhibition Sales Manager
A leading consumer exhibition organiser seeks a dynamic, music loving Sales Manager to lead a team selling stands and sponsorship for a series of fast-growing, high-profile events. You will create bespoke partnership opportunities for brands to participate in the event in a creative way and come up with new revenue-generating ideas and opportunities.
With a demonstrable track record from an exhibition/event sales environment, you will be results orientated and able to work on your own initiative, be driven and outgoing and work as part of a successful, fun team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and eager sales person where in return for your hard work and success, you will be joining a growing business with a UK wide presence.
- Manage a small sales team
- Develop sales plan to identify key commercial partnerships that you can cross sell up to four events to
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Source new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- Successfully manage the development of your sales team members
- Fully understand and absorb the features and benefits of all the company's products and services and be able to present them
- Create sponsorship proposals
- Successfully organise and attend all relevant industry and competitor show opportunities
- Manage all floor plans, contracts, the database, sales mailings, sales letters, bespoke proposals, sales reports, activity reports, features, and input into the strategy and content of the show
Apply for Exhibition Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly