Exhibition Sales Manager
A leading consumer exhibition organiser seeks a dynamic, music loving Sales Manager to lead a team selling stands and sponsorship for a series of fast-growing, high-profile events. You will create bespoke partnership opportunities for brands to participate in the event in a creative way and come up with new revenue-generating ideas and opportunities.
With a demonstrable track record from an exhibition/event sales environment, you will be results orientated and able to work on your own initiative, be driven and outgoing and work as part of a successful, fun team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and eager sales person where in return for your hard work and success, you will be joining a growing business with a UK wide presence.
- Manage a small sales team
- Develop sales plan to identify key commercial partnerships that you can cross sell up to four events to
- Identify and close new business opportunities
- Source new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- Successfully manage the development of your sales team members
- Fully understand and absorb the features and benefits of all the company's products and services and be able to present them
- Create sponsorship proposals
- Successfully organise and attend all relevant industry and competitor show opportunities
- Manage all floor plans, contracts, the database, sales mailings, sales letters, bespoke proposals, sales reports, activity reports, features, and input into the strategy and content of the show