Senior Association Sales Manager
A large venue based in the North West of England is seeking a Senior Association Sales Manager to increase sales from the Association Sector through strategic account management of key client accounts, development of aspirational events and multi-year deal partnerships, with the main aim of increasing market share from this sector in terms of volume and value. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a sales role in a conference, events or exhibition venue with experience of working with association clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing the association sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the association sales plan.
- Managing the Association Sales Co-ordinator to ensure that there is a robust process for targeting key events, developing and maintaining relationships and handling enquiries.
- Managing the Research and Bid Executive to ensure that appointments are set for key exhibitions, research is recorded, liaison is up to date and opportunities identified through sector research are acted on in a timely manner and to ensure that planned bid activity is achieved against set timelines.
- Creating a culture within the association sector that puts the venue at the forefront of clients' minds when placing business.
- Developing an annual sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and reviewing this on a quarterly basis reporting on any findings.
- Identifying opportunities and growing new business from a variety of organisations.
- Preparing event costs and proposals as required.
Apply for Senior Association Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly