Event Logistics Manager
An event management agency in Hertfordshire seeks an experienced Logistics Manager who enjoys working across a variety of live event formats. The role supports the delivery of events with a sole focus on logistics and guest experience. You will take ownership for all logistical elements and the associated budget on projects, act as the client contact and collaborate with other departments as part of a team to deliver outstanding events. The role is client facing & requires excellent account management skills to maintain and build client relationships.
- Managing clients and client relationships 'end to end' from brief, pitch and throughout the project lifecycle from development to delivery
- Overseeing pre-event delegate management / communication including the use of specialist delegate management systems.
- Identifying appropriate on brand and on budget venues
- Scoping the use of those venues to meet clients brief / expectations and ensure a great guest experience / people flow
- Food & beverage management
- Hostess management
- Managing logistics freelancers on projects - specialists are used in a number of areas, particularly delegate management, to supplement the in-house team and managing them effectively is a must
Apply for Event Logistics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly