Events Manager (maternity cover - temp to perm)
Redactive Media Group’s events business is thriving. We currently stage over 30 events each year (with more planned) including conferences, exhibitions and awards schemes that enable our clients to connect with their customers/members in person by bringing their brands to life.
We have a vacancy for an experienced events manager to cover a period of maternity leave for up to 9 months who will operationally deliver a portfolio of established events and client relationships.
Candidates must be experienced in B2B Conference, Exhibition and Award management. Experience of delivering webinars would also be an advantage.
The role requires:
- A passion for delivering successful events with creativity and flair at manager level
- Business/event planning expertise and impeccable attention to detail
- An ability to manage numerous concurrent deadlines
- A level head under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen and financial management skills
- A proven ability to manage people and work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent client management ability (given that the majority of Redactive’s events are staged for third parties)
Redactive aims to attract a diverse mix of people who have fresh, creative and challenging ideas and is proud to be to an Investor in People. Based in bright and modern offices close to Tower Bridge, we offer excellent benefits including:
- 25 days’ paid holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal development plan
- Generous contributory pension
If you are looking for an exciting place to work which offers great benefits and strong career progression opportunities please upload your CV and covering letter below.
Closing Date: 25th August
No agencies please