The production manager at XYZ is responsible for supporting the team on the operational delivery of production elements for live jobs and pitches and driving the overall delivery and production of technical jobs.
It’s a multi-tasked, creative position that requires a large amount of technical production knowledge and also the ability to understand the needs and expectations of brands in the execution of experiences.
Working closely with the account directors, project managers and other departments, the production manager will ensure that all project outputs are to XYZ standards and all procedures are correctly followed.
The production manager will work across all accounts on all types of projects, with a lesser or more major role depending on the project scope.
Expectations to build relationships with your colleagues and play a key role in the development of client relationships. Expected to input into budgets and proposals and pitch and sell in technical production elements.
- Acting as the lead with regards to the technical elements of installation and event
production from pitch to live event
- Developing status reports and schedules and ensuring these are adhered to an
all projects are delivered on time, to budget and to spec
- Complex budget management and reconciliation
- Confidently lead and influence clients on briefs and projects, while managing expectations, maintaining constant communication and developing excellent client relationships
- Delivering a variety of brand experiences and pushing the boundaries with new tech innovations
- Deliver successful world class creative concepts, either independently or within a team
- Play a key role in the development of client relations
- Passion and knowledge for the latest tech innovations
- Monitor competitors and ensure XYZ are consistently pushing the boundaries
- Proactive and driven with the passion and ability to manage multiple large-scale projects at any one time and to deliver under pressure
- Good team player, with the confidence and ability to work effectively with internal teams and external suppliers
- Ensuring that all processes and agency outputs are completed to the highest standard
- Ensure that information is accurate, to budget and on time
- Being involved with pitch and presentation work
- Account manage your own clients and seek new business opportunities with existing clients
- Lead client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years experiential agency experience
- Excellent technical and production knowledge and experience
- Experience in the latest Microsoft Office (or similar) software packages, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Key note
- Ability to create design drawings and basic layouts
- Knowledge and experience of software to include CAD, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Excellent organisation, communication and end to end project management skills
- Must be able to work well in a team and independently
- Committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated, high personal standards
More searches like this
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Events and Shows Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Experiential Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)