A leading association based in central London is looking for a Conference Manager to be part of a busy department. You will be responsible for the project management of conferences, training courses, seminars, dinners, receptions and a hoc events both in London and other UK cities.
The conference unit delivers up to 90 events per year and you will be an integral part of the team to ensure smooth delivery of all events. You will be working on variety of events at any one time and therefore able to multi task and work to strict deadlines.
You will responsible for liaising with internal and external departments to produce marketing collateral, conference documentation, electronic media and email campaigns.
You will manage all administration including venue selection, AV, catering, speaker liaison, budgets and processing delegate registrations.
You will assist with training a conference assistant within the team.
Apply for Conference Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Associations jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Exhibitions jobs in London (Central)