Creative Marketing Designer
Are you a creative marketing person with proven experience of supporting digital and offline branded communications within a creative agency team? Is so this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for a Creative Marketing Designer and the key elements of the role are to drive the development of new and existing brands within the agency, ensuring accurate brand positioning and campaign development across the companies group of businesses.
To collaborate with marketing, communications and business leaders across a broad range of healthcare services, acting as brand guardian and an ambassador for strong and effective communication design. Developing creative solutions for delivery across all media platforms.
- Develop highly effective marketing concepts and campaigns that drive corporate and brand communication to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Deliver both quality and accuracy in the technical development of online and off-line materials/media; including but not limited to web, email, social media, presentations and print
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in a digital, graphic or marketing design related subject
- Extensive creative and marketing experience
- Highly creative concept development skills with the knowledge and ability to communicate ideas and their application clearly, across print and digital media
- Highly adept in design software packages such as, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design and a good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Dreamweaver, Muse and/or similar tools
Apply for Creative Marketing Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly