Event Project Manager (experiential agency)
Permanent job working for an amazingly creative live events & experiential agency - Event Project Manager with broad skill set of event logistics, production, client servicing & project management!
London based agency are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Events Project Manager to liaise between the clients and the various internal events & design teams to manage the development and delivery of amazing live events and enchanting brand experiences. You will report to the Events Director and you'll take responsibility for managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including client communication, briefing internal departments, budgeting, supplier liaison, account handling, technical & logistical coordination and project management. As well as day to day client servicing and relationship management you'll assist on business development plans for existing clients and work on new pitches with the Management team.
- Project management of live events / projects
- Client servicing & relationship management
- Oversight of event management, event logistics & production
- Budgeting & financial management
- Account handling
- Business development
You'll need to have a minimum of 3-4 years' events project management experience within the events and communications sector working agency-side on a range of events, activations, experiential campaigns and one off special projects. You'll need outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills, must be good at networking and building relationships and should be a creative and dynamic individual who can think outside the box and challenge the norm. From a work ethic point of view you'll relish the challenge of working across a variety of different accounts in a very fast paced and high-energy environment with a vibrant and driven team.
Key candidate requirements:-
- Strong all round live event management experience
- Creative agency background essential (B2C and experiential)
- Must have been a Project Manager before
- Must have experience in immersive live events
- Must have on-the-ground event management, staff management
- Must have strong event logistics & technical ops knowledge
- Excellent client servicing & client relationship management skills
- Some account handling experience
- Budget & financial management
- Complex administration (internal & external)
- Assisting on pitches & proposals
- InDesign software experience useful but not crucial.
This is an outstanding permanent opportunity for a talented Creative Events professional / Event Project Manager to join a really great agency and team on some fantastic live event projects.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now.
Apply for Event Project Manager (experiential agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Creative Events & Parties jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Experiential jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Outdoor & Festivals jobs in London (Central)