About Pure Events:
We are a young, dynamic and service driven events agency, specialising in creating and producing bespoke event solutions globally. We are an award winning agency, most recently named Silver winner of the ‘Best Outdoor Event’ and Highly Commended for ‘Best Internal Engagement Event’ at the 2016 EVCOM Live Awards. Founded in 2005, we deliver 70+ events every year and consider ourselves to be ‘Corporate Creatives’.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Event Co-ordinator. Due to the growth of the company and the client base, there is now an opportunity for an Event Coordinator to join the team and work across various client accounts helping to deliver a wide range of events by supporting colleagues on projects where required. The role will involve working across multiple corporate clients from automotive to financial and will include a mix of proposal support and pitching as well as on-site support.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting on events from brief through to on-site delivery.
- Venue research and costings.
- Proposal support and generation.
- Client, in-house and delegate liaison.
- Supplier, venue and DMC liaison and management.
- Coordinating and arranging site visits.
- Registering delegates on-site.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Multi-currency budget management and reconciliation.
- Updating and maintaining databases.
- Providing support on-site at events.
- Understanding of logistics including travel and accommodation booking.
- Maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Solid administration skills and being highly organised.
- Providing general support across the agency.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of being able to:
- Research, negotiate and manage suppliers including venues, production, caterers, décor, ground agents both within the UK and internationally.
- Produce proposals for both existing and prospective clients.
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail in proposals that reflects the Pure brand in terms of originality, quality, and brand identity. Positively contribute to the team and the company, by demonstrating innovation and integrity in your work.
- Liaise with and maintain excellent working relationships with existing supplier base. Attending both supplier and client meetings as a representative of the company.
- Support the Event Managers with the administrative aspect of client events, i.e. send out booking forms, ensure the appropriate invoices are submitted to clients, ensure commissions are collected from venues etc.
- Assist Senior Event Managers and Event Managers in delivering events in the UK as well as overseas as and when required.
- Manage a number of projects and events simultaneously, with ability to work in multiple currencies.
- Manage expenses and other finance related tasks within the business.
You are a pro-active, knowledgeable and confident individual who is passionate about live events. Candidates must be fluent in English and a European language would be an advantage (but is not a pre-requisite). In return the agency will offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and most of all great career development prospects in a fantastic agency that rewards and recognises talent.
- 2+ years of planning events in either a corporate or an agency environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to manage a project team, delegating tasks where necessary.
- Budget management of £50,000 +
- Knowledge of UK & international hotel brands and venues.
- Team player.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel both within the UK and overseas, with occasional weekend work based on calendar of events.
Day to Day:
- You will be based at our offices in Central London, with regular travel in the UK & Europe.
- Salary is based on experience but will be between £23-25k p.a.
- This is a full time role.
- Benefits (incl. pension, medical) and bonus (company bonus pool subject to targets being reached) would be in addition to the above salary once a probation period (of 6 months) is passed.