Senior Marketing Executive
A well-known exhibition and conference organiser is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to help plan, organise and execute the large scale year round marketing campaign of an international group of events based in Europe
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and deliver the event's marketing campaign schedule on time and within budget
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Manage and update the marketing schedule ensuring the deadlines are met
- Plan and manage the media schedule including partners activity, internal and external activities
- Assist and support the brand consistency across all events of the group
- Define and write campaign/ creative briefs based on the marketing plan and objectives
- Manage creative (on and offline assets) through all stages of design, proofing and production and coordinate the delivery of the different executions
- Coordination and management of the different marketing agencies used across all events (creative, digital, direct marketing etc.)
- Develop and manage media partnerships and maintain relationships with the partners.
- Assist on exhibitor management and support
- Data analysis and database management
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proactivity and have good initiative be a strong communicator and have the ability to work well in a fast paced environment. Proven results of B2B events marketing both on and offline are essential. Assist the marketing manager to deliver core elements of the show's marketing and communications campaign within budget whilst implementing new tactics to grow the visitors footfall of the events and increase the efficiency of the team.