Project Director- Event Agency
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Director has arisen within one of the UK's longest standing event agencies and a company who were one of the first to offer bespoke events consultancy to the corporate sector.
The Project Director role needs a line manager who is either managing without the 'official' title and looking for that next step OR, someone who has already looked after small teams. Working very much in a 360 end to end role candidates should have experience of managing a client through to logistics management and overseeing production working across internal teams. They are really looking for someone who can come in, hit the ground running and run with a project.
This role will manage one of the agencies largest long-standing clients (a large well known association) and will involve the management of over 130 events + per year often on a large scale. Candidates applying for the role must be aware that most of the events are UK based and therefore overseas travel will not be part of the role.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you hold event agency experience working across exhibitions, conferences and congresses?
- Or have you worked within an Association and are interested to move into the agency sector?
- Have you worked with association/nfp or pharma clients?
- Do you hold experience of, leading, mentoring and training people?
- Have you worked on large and small scale conferences?
- Do you hold strong project management/logistics skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and meet deadlines?
- If any of the above sound like you then get sending your CV...
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full working VISA.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please 'like' our facebook page – www.iamrecruitment.com/iamrecruitmentuk for further updates as well as sending your CV to iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment to register.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £150 referral scheme? If they get the job, you get the money! (Terms and Conditions apply)