Head of Operations/Event Director
This small but dynamic creative event agency is searching for a go-getting, hard grafting Operations Director to work with some of the world’s best known brands and to manage a small team.
We are looking for an experienced logistics professional with proven management and leadership ability to drive the future success of the agency and ensure the seamless delivery of projects that meet the agency’s stretching production values and commercial targets.
More broadly, the role will also involve working alongside the Director and other HOD’s & senior members of the agency to drive efficiency and take the agency forward in its growing success.
This is a great role for a candidate who is looking to get involved in a smaller agency and really make their mark to ensure the continued success of the business. If you want to be part of a small hard-working dynamic team that can make a difference rather than be a small cog in a large wheel then this role is for you.
- Overall responsibility for the Logistics team
- Direct line management of the existing Project Managers
- Work closely with the Operations and Project Managers to ensure operational efficiency including the development and embedding of best practice across the department.
- Look (holistically) at the demand for logistics services to ensure the appropriate size, shape and flexibility of the internal team.
- Provide day to day support and guidance to the Project (Logistic) and Client Directors as necessary.
- Embed a commercially minded culture and support the project teams to maximise all commercial opportunities.
- Provide strategic insight and opinion on the merit of pitch/RFI/RFP opportunities.
- Develop client relationships where appropriate and actively support the retention and development of new accounts.
- Hands on day-to-day event management (this is a small agency so everyone gets their hands dirty)
- Extensive logistics project management experience ideally within an creative agency/production setting.
- Experience of managing logistics/production teams preferably within an agency setting.
- Highly developed people management and leadership skills with a natural ability to mentor and develop talented logistic professionals.
- Proven ability to work with executive level clients to develop relevant and cost effective solutions.
Sound like you or someone you know? If so, pop your CV our way or recommend a friend for a introduction fee (terms apply).
Candidates applying for the role must hold UK based experience, a full working working visa and meet the criteria of the above to apply.
Apply for Head of Operations/Event Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly