DELEGATE MANAGER (Agency)
DELEGATE MANAGER (Agency) – Permanent – NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Job ref: RC3557GR
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Delegate Manager to join a great client who are growing due to significant recent business wins. Your role will be pivotal to the success of any event that is delivered and will comprise of a number of tasks which will include:
- Developing and maintaining registration sites
- Accommodation, travel and transfer management for delegates
- Working with App providers to ensure all delegate data is correct prior to onsite
- Production of all materials required for pre event and onsite in both digital and hard copy
- Working directly with client country managers arranging social programmes and ad hoc meetings where requested
- Supplier, faculty / KOL and team travel and accommodation booking and management
- Managing all delegate queries both pre event and onsite
- Post event management of feedback, attendance, certificates etc.
The key attribute we are looking for are candidates who won’t submit anything that is less than 100% accurate. This role will be demanding and will require you to work quickly on multiple projects at once with a smile on your face and a real can do attitude.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gary Richards on: 0203 696 0600, email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
For more job vacancies, please go to our web site at: http://www.rcrecruitment.com/vacancies
Apply for DELEGATE MANAGER (Agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly