A large global creative agency is looking for a Production Manager to join one of the teams in London. You must have a track record of delivering world class events, exhibitions, interactive displays and be ready for a new challenge.
- Create and oversee the budget for all relevant events and lead the production elements for the delivery of numerous global exhibitions.
- Provide production support for the delivery of large scale international exhibition projects
- Work with Project Management, Creative Teams, and clients to review briefs and assess requirements
- Apply knowledge of client brands, products and the competitive environment
- Confidently present production solutions, budgets and project proposals at client meetings
- Specification and management of all technical and manufacturing trades throughout the production process
- Produce and manage project and production schedules
- Management of project Health and Safety processes including creation of all documentation to UK standards.
- Solid relevant experience in similar industries, including international and multi discipline work.
- Understanding of exhibition construction, graphic production, Audio Visual, IT and technical staging processes
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management AV Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Events and Shows jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)