Business Development Manager
Are you a Business Development Manager within the event industry? If so our client who is a global meeting and events agency needs you.
You must have the ability to help improve the company’s market position and increase business growth via the implementation of strategic solutions and achieving your new business target.
To do this you will define long term organisational goals, build key customer relationships and identify new business opportunities. You will need to maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions and work with internal teams to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue for the Company.
You must be a strong negotiator and exceptional at pitching and closing business deals. You will be a strategic planner and have the proven experience of sourcing potential new customers and then continue to turn these opportunities into increased business.
Other key requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience
- An experience of business development, selling a full-service agency and proposal development
- Experience in the meeting planning or events industry preferably in a similar role within the industry (venue sourcing, event management, DMC or event production
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of team management
- Fluency in a foreign language (French and German) is desirable
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly