A fantastic opportunity for an individual with exceptional people skills to join one of Haymarket’s fastest growing event portfolios. As a Customer Services Executive you
will work within a team to deliver prestigious and creative events for Haymarket Business Media brands and our clients, ranging from conferences and workshops to large scale confex.
This role focuses on customer service and delegate retention to drive bookings for our events. The role also entails end-to-end registration management, client service level reporting and includes opportunities to be a part of the event team on site offering a great opportunity to gain experience within the events industry.
As part of the Customer Service team you will work with the Marketing, Event Operations, Telesales and Conference Production teams in the execution of events for brands and on behalf of their clients.
• Deal with incoming customer enquiries via telephone and email
• Process delegate bookings
• Ensure that delegates receive confirmation of their bookings
• Ensure that enquiries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently meeting client service levels where applicable
• Ensure that invoices are promptly sent out, payments received, payment queries resolved and aged debt is kept to a minimum
• Manage pre-event delegate administration - reminders, joining instructions, payment chasing, badging
• Manage post-event delegate administration - cancellations, no-shows, thank yous
• Support operations team on post-event evaluation
• Support on set-up of booking system for each event
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High levels of emotional intelligence, diplomacy and patience
• Exemplary customer-facing approach and telephone skills including ability to adapt approach to suit relevant brand or client event and perform to client service level requirements
• Deadline and target driven and able to work to client service levels
• Experience of working in a pressurised environment
• Willingness to travel to UK events
• Experience of using registration systems, including Eventsforce, and survey systems, including SurveyGizmo would be an advantage
• Previous phone & face to face customer service, commercial and research skills within an events environment would be an advantage
• Event assistance experience would be beneficial
About Haymarket Media Group
Since we founded the company half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of our products and our people.