Summary of Role
To assist the Events Team in completing tasks for clients on a daily basis, carry out a wide range of event research, assist with delegate management tasks, helping the team with answering briefs and helping run an event from conception to completion with the Event Manager and other senior members.
- Either graduate level or 1 years experience. This is the perfect role for someone wanting to learn all that the world of events has to offer
- Passion for the events industry and keen to learn
- Strong communication skills and an open/ honest nature
- Desire to go above and beyond in everything you do, with an ambitious outlook for your career
- Understanding of how to be professional and responsible for your actions
- Ability to show compassion and consideration for those around you
- We want someone who strives everyday to be the best they can be
Key Expectations of Role
- As an events and communication agency many of the projects will bridge design, creative brand development, strategic communications and events – therefore you will have to juggle multiple aspects at one time.
- You will support the team when they are working on a brief or tackling a challenge from a client and be involved in developing a solution.
- The Event Executive role will bring an ability to get involved in lots of projects and research and take on responsibility, at the same time the day to day admin tasks required in any office need to be handled by all in the team e.g. telephone answering/ filing papers/ keeping desk cleared/ storing of event items/ archiving etc.
- There will be an expectation for exceptional attention to detail and an ability to take responsibility on tasks given, as the projects can be fast paced and at short notice.
- The ability to take initiative and work under pressure whilst keeping a cool head is key.
- The role will also involve assistance in developing the company brand through social media and the website.
Detailed Daily and Weekly Tasks of Event Executive
- Report regularly to Senior Event Manager
- Assist Event Manager and team in ensuring the smooth and profitable management of all client relationships
- Assist the delegate management team, working with our CMS and other logistical tasks
- Manage own workload
- Deliver and progress with elements of projects
- Keep abreast of industry trends
- Time management
- Carry out event research & develop the brief
- Help write proposals & concept generation
- Present effectively in a variety of situations
- Assist in building and managing budgets
- Supplier sourcing and management
- Assisting in new business development
- Manage project archiving/ posting of news & events on website
- Support in general office duties (as is the case with all members of staff)
More searches like this
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Creative Events & Parties jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Events and Shows jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)