Event Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager
An award-winning multichannel media business, producing some of the most well-respected and exciting events in the capital, seeks an Event Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager with significant experience of driving revenues and a clear understanding of the live events and experiential sector. You will create high average order value, high conversion rates and repeat business, with an eye on maximising profit and winning awards. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and negotiator with relevant events sponsorship sales experience, able to structure and create compelling sales proposals.
- Drive sponsorship revenue, through proactive sales initiatives and answering briefs.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Detailed and focused on pipeline of activities, closing business and converting ideas and briefs.
- Translate marketing strategies/plans into event sponsorship benefits.
- Develop and grow the existing client base and spend.
- Actively and intelligently seek and target new business opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain high sales activity and results, providing accurate reporting and forecasting as requested.
- To be key in creating a culture of creativity and innovation - through internal initiatives, the sharing of great work, driving pitch excellence.
- Maintain, develop and manage the sales database including recording of key contacts and sales communication.
- Work closely with members of the sales, event and marketing teams to develop ideas and approaches for growth.
- Contribute ideas to develop events by regularly reviewing industry press and exploit knowledge to spot new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive client and agency relationships ensuring a high level of customer service and focus at all times.
- Support other team members as and when required, and maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role and the company.