A well established service provider to the events industry seeks an Account Manager to manage and maintain relationships with a selection of their key accounts and venues for a variety of events. You will provide excellent customer service and identify ways to grow the business and maximize revenue from all new customers and venues, as well as account manage existing customers. The ideal candidate will have a background in hospitality or events in a similar role, with excellent customer service skills.
- Engage and communicate with customers who come via incoming phone calls, showroom visits and e-mail enquiries/orders.
- Engage and communicate effectively when calling clients to win appointments for the Sales Director and thus win new business contracts.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients to understand their needs and secure future business, always ensuring internal systems are fully up to date and internal members of staff also have a strong understanding of your customers and their requirements.
- Effectively multi-task and prioritize highly demanding daily responsibilities.
- Create mood boards and quotes for the venues and their clients following through the process from the start to completion of the order, following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help educate the client on the required processes and procedures of doing business in a hire services environment.
- Monitor and communicate with vendors to provide a seamless service
- Address customers' needs and provide add-on value while up-selling and cross-selling all of the time.
- Follow-up on all quotations and samples sent out in order to maximize revenue.
- Monitor and report on market competition and activities to provide relevant reports and information.