New Business Manager
Are you a candidate who enjoys building relationships with clients? Do you thrive within busy working environments? We are seeking a bright, passionate and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience in Event / Agency new business sales. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to play a key role in a dynamic, fast moving and growing events business. You will be looking for a challenge, be very hands on, target driven and will drive forward the growth of the Verve GB division based in our London office, Southbank.
Verve has been delivering award winning live communications for over 25 years. Everything we do is Live.
Verve is a European Event and Brand Activation Agency, with offices in Dublin, London and Amsterdam. We have a team of over 70 full time event professionals, at the top of their respective games and work with 5 of the top 10 global brands and regularly win International, European and National awards for the work we do for our clients.
Our core disciplines include Creative, Experiential, Events, Brand Activation, Digital and Social.
Many of our clients have been with us for over a decade and a half, we put this down to service and making things happen. Verve strategy is underpinned by flawless execution and delivery, flexibility, attention to detail, superior account management and value for money.
We have a best in class client list which includes Coca-Cola, Diageo, Amoy, Just Eat, Google and Magnum.
- Proactively generating leads and networking - responsible for sourcing, generating and following up on sales leads
- Proactively identifying, calling and meeting with prospective clients and following up accordingly
- Thoroughly research client’s event portfolio to produce outline research for pitch meeting
- Constantly assess and evolve new business deck in conjunction with Head of Client Services GB
- Be completely across Verve’s event offering and come up with ideas to match client’s needs / portfolio
- Attend networking events to drive awareness of Verve GB and Verve as a whole
- Creating and constantly updating a pipeline database of contacts to contact for face to face meetings
- Create great relationships with decision makers in order to get on pitch lists and land briefs without pitching for the business
- Qualifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Responding to prospective client telephone enquires promptly
- Working towards and achieving sales goals per quarter / year
- Acting as a key sales person for business development initiatives
- Attending prospective client meetings as and when required
- Investigating innovative new ways to build and promote the company brand
- Actively pursuing all leads to ensure maximum conversions
- Sourcing prospective clients from numerous sources and being creative about where you make new contact
- Weekly reporting into the Head of Client Services GB on pipeline progess
- Keeping internal pipeline tracking up to date
- Working with multiple stakeholders to pull together pitch responses that nail the client brief and have real impact to prospective clients
To be considered you will:
- Have previous experience in a B2B environment
- Be a previous Business Development/Sales Executive with an agency or with an Event Sales background
- Be self-motivated with a positive, with a can-do resilient attitude with great energy and passion
- Be a confident communicator who gets on with people at all levels of a business
- Strong commercial acumen and active interest in developing a business for mutual benefit
- Have an approachable and driven personality who has a passion for live events
Full time position paid £32,000 per annum with bonus if you reach yearly sales targets.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send a CV and a cover letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate to Olivia@verveliveagency.co.uk.
Please note that we will only contact candidates with relevant experience due to the large number of applications expected.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE