Seeking a passionate, creative, bright and enthusiastic Event Manager to help deliver our exciting events calendar in 2018.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone seeking an event management role within a creative events, experiential marketing and live event production agency, with clients in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors.
The role will be a freelance contract for a minimum of a year.
Salary £28k - £30k depending on experience. With benefits and opportunity for an end of year bonus.
- 3+ year’s experience in events management, with a focus on creative events, brand experiences and experiential marketing
- Proactive and creative thinker; problem solving and ability to ‘think and lead on your feet’
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines unsupervised in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Adaptable and above all extremely self-motivated
- Excellent budgeting, negotiation and vendor management skills
- A proven track record of the successful execution of multiple event projects
- Experience of tracking and reporting on event metrics
- Knowledge of innovative and pioneering trends in current culture and the experiential industry
- Experience working with brands direct and can contribute new and useful contacts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- A socially savvy applicant with a flair for writing blog and social content is desired but is not a must
- Available from February / March 2018.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the company directors with answering client briefs
- Executing event projects from start to finish, to include;
- creating the concept
- booking / managing suppliers
- budget management
- client liaison
- production management
- creating event documents such as timelines, budgets, risk assessments and call sheets
- running the event on the day
- Assisting with all event operations and logistics, including on-site support across the entire live event period
- Research in to event trends and market insights, findings will need to be reported back regularly
- Assist in brainstorming for brand activations and creative concepts
- Account management and generating new business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience working within a creative events agency on multiple projects and brands. Must be able to deliver a project confidently, with the support of the Event Director.
Ideally to have experience in organising; press days, product launches, award ceremonies, experiential marketing and fashions shows.
Collective Two are an innovative and compelling live brand experience agency with a unique approach.
An exciting start-up agency, born out of a passion for delivering unforgettable experiences to both commercial and private clients alike, Collective Two work with a collection of exciting fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients to deliver immersive, experiential concepts to their target audiences.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing creative events agency who work with some amazing big brands. We are a small team with a fun, start-up culture, based in a shared office in Angel.