In House Technical Manager
Due to a new venue acquisition, Production Plus is recruiting a dedicated In House Technical Manager
for a prestigious venue in Watford.
Production Plus is a long established company of 34 years. We host an array of event technical support
services under one roof. Set, staging, video, audio, lighting, rigging, digital media, entertainment and
more. We are a busy, personable company with our head office and warehouse based in Hertfordshire
and further office space in central London. Production Plus offers a platform for exceptional staff to
move and progress through its management structure. No two days are the same and this role will
keep you captivated. You will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and piece together
their creative events.
You will have access to our organisation with help and support in all areas.
Main roles will include:
• Forging relationships with both the venue and its clients
• Quoting and pitch preparation
• Daily show rounds and venue support
• Setting up of AV equipment
• Managing crews that come onsite for larger events
• Delivering a constant high standard and efficient service to clients and venue
We are looking for a personable character that enjoys finding solutions to client’s requirements.
Someone who has an excellent personal appearance and a flexible attitude will be perfect for this role.
You must have:
• A firm understanding of our services.
• Experience with client-facing situations
• AV Equipment knowledge
• A proven track record with industry experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A proactive attitude towards health and safety practices
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com