Event Coordinator - International Association
Amazing opportunity for an Event Coordinator looking for an exciting permanent role with progression, international travel and great benefits.
Leading authority in the energy sector with offices in the UK, Russia, USA, Far East, Africa as well as the Middle East. This Society / not for profit organisation provides information through publications, events and exhibitions to their members. Producing meetings, workshops, conferences and exhibitions throughout the world, they are a fantastic organisation to join offering great career progression. Based in central London they offer a great benefits package including private healthcare as well as continued professional development and career progression opportunities.
As Events Coordinator (reporting in to the Senior Events Manager for the European, Russian, Caspian and Sub-Saharan African regions) you will plan and coordinate a portfolio of events that includes conferences, workshops, forums, dinners, receptions and social events across Europe, Russia, Caspian and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Your role will include:
- End to end event coordination
- Event logistics including AV, catering, signage etc
- Site visits
- Preparation of production schedules & staging guides
- Committee liaison (preparing for meetings, minute taking etc.)
- On-site event delivery
- Speaker, sponsor & exhibitor liaison
- Organisation of workshops & social events
- Marketing, publicity and print production
- Budgeting and financial coordination
- Supporting Event Manager as/where needed
You'll be a proactive, confident and enthusiastic events professional with experience of coordinating and delivering B2B events & conferences for a membership body such as an institute or association who is now looking for a role that offers more responsibility, international travel and a busy portfolio of events. You'll have excellent organisational skills, be project orientated and have amazing attention to detail. You'll also need to be a real people person with strong communication & interpersonal skills (confident enough to present information at meetings with committees, members, internal & external stakeholders).
A second European language would be hugely beneficial, though not essential and candidates applying for this role must be willing to travel internationally to work on-site at events and meetings.
If you're an Event Coordinator or Event Executive with circa 1-3 years relevant B2B conference and events experience and you're looking for an exciting new role with lots of travel opportunities then this is the perfect role for you!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Associations Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Events and Shows Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)