Senior Event Manager
Bright Event Management Ltd
Bright is an event production and management company, you’ll find us at the Paintworks in Bristol. With over 15 years experience, we are lucky to work with some leading innovative companies and brands in the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, media and energy sectors. Our work takes us all over the UK and to some exciting overseas destinations too.
We’re a friendly team who work hard and enjoy the benefits of a flexible and creative workplace.
In this role you will be working on a diverse range of events from small meetings to festival style summer parties, conferences to product launches and every other kind of event in between. You’ll need transferrable skills and a willingness to learn, you’ll enjoy the freedom of managing your own accounts and projects from start to finish.
You’ll be passionate about all things events, you’ll understand our ethos whilst bringing your own creativity and personality to the team.
- Will have a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a similar agency role
- Love detail
- Are a creative thinker
- Can demonstrate good project management skills
- Understand the corporate environment and are commercially aware
- Are a confident communicator, with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Are hands on in your approach with a can do attitude
- Are experienced in managing budgets, contracts and negotiations
- Will be tech and social media savvy and follow trends.
- Have a desire to improve, evolve and refresh repeat events, never allowing them to get stale or repetitive
You will be…
- Responding to client briefs, by researching and writing creative proposals
- Managing your own projects from start to finish
- Venue finding
- Booking travel, venues and accommodation
- Responsible for delegate management processes
- Using social media to promote client events and Bright
- Co-ordinating technical production and event logistics
- Sourcing, commissioning and managing sub-contractors
- Responsible for budgets and meeting financial targets
- On site, managing your own events in a client facing role
- Building your own network, relationships and identifying business opportunities
- A team player, involved in all aspects of the business, with the opportunity to become an integral part of our growing company and share in our future successes.
What you’ll be getting…
- A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Frequent social events.
- A mac based office environment, in the creative hub that is Paintworks.
If you’d like a more detailed job description you can download it here.
Applications to be received by Friday 9th March 2018.
Please include a covering letter to:
Fleur Saynor, Operations Director