Event Manager/Project Manager - Event Agency
A fantastic opportunity for a Event Manager has arisen within this small but fast growing event agency in West London.
This agency has grown from strength to strength in its short time and is now looking for another member to add to their expanding team.
With a focus on the large blue-chip corporates they deliver a diverse range of events from conferences, team-building, incentives and parties through to dinners and bespoke private events.
This role is very much a 360 end to end. Facing the client and managing it through to onsite and post event evaluation. They are really looking for someone who can come in, hit the ground running and run with a project. Its an exciting time to get involved with the business as they are going great guns.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you hold agency experience working across conferences, incentives and team building events?
- Have you worked across Europe and further afield?
- Do you hold experience of working end to end managing a client and full logistics?
- Do you hold strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and meet deadlines?
- Are you flexible, prepared to work unsociable hours including weekends
- Do you speak languages and are you keen to travel?
If any of the above sound like you then get sending your CV...
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full working VISA.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please 'like' our facebook page – www.iamrecruitment.com/iamrecruitmentuk for further updates as well as sending your CV to iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment to register.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £150 referral scheme? If they get the job, you get the money! (Terms and Conditions apply)