Events Manager - Global Corporate - Incentives
On the look out for an excellent Incentive based Events Manager for this global professional services organisation. This role will be based within their Central London office to cover a 6 month maternity leave with real potential for a full time position due to a team restructure.
Working within an internal events team this role sits facing the internal clients organising a wide range of worldwide events focussing on their large-scale, big budget incentives.
The team is very much a flat structure reporting into the Head of Events. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be at an Event Manager who is use to running their own projects and clients from start to finish.
Candidates applying for the role must have experience in the following;
- MUST hold experience in working for a professional service/corporate organisation
- If you hold both Corporate AND agency experience this is also an advantage
- Incentives based events experience is essential
- Worldwide/European events experience essential
- Management of multi-scale, multi budget and complex events a must
- Budget experience of £1million +
- Experience of working with senior level stakeholders advantageous
- Strong knowledge of overseas destinations/venues
- Experience of in-depth venue contract negotiation
- Hands-on logistical events delivery expertise
If this is you...get in touch!
All candidates must currently reside in the UK, hold UK based experience and have a full working VISA to apply.
If this doesn't sound like you but someone you know, send them our way. Introduce a friend who gets the job and you get a nice big fat thank you from us *incentive treats will be sent your way! *terms apply
More searches like this
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Hospitality Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Exhibitions Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)