One fo the original creative brand experience agencies focussed on creating award winning experiential campaigns is on the look out for hungry Project/Production Manager.
Working across some of their major clients, Mars, Sky and Innocent to EDF Energy, and The Economist you will be a key part of the Production team delivering a variety of experiential marketing activities including live events, road shows, exhibitions / installations and in-store activities.
About the role
The Production team are hands on and work closely with all other agency departments, integrating closely with the account teams and taking client facing roles where appropriate.
Reporting to the Senior Production manager you will be part of a team of four and have the chance to really make an impact on how the agency approaches production.
- Acting as production lead on your projects with responsibility for all build, technical and logistical elements
- Fully costing up creative ideas for pitch presentations and managing the project through from a production perspective through to live event and budget reconciliation
- Advising account management and creative teams on feasibility, cost implications and considerations on project concepts
- Draft full supplier briefings and liaise thereafter to obtain full costings, lead times and production specifications
- Full management of production budgets to include negotiation of commercial terms, cash flow forecasts and budget reconciliation
- Building relationships and negotiating with preferred suppliers and potential new suppliers to improve capabilities
- Managing logistics on experiential campaigns; advising on vehicle requirements, stock pickups and creating logistic schedules
- Client liaison onsite where you will often be the only member of the production team
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Create and compile health and safety documentation for all campaigns
- Responsibility for providing production timing plans, schedules, cost reconciliations and updates to the account handling teams
Essential Skills and experience
- Health and safety knowledge and the ability to create risk assessments and method statement for experiential events
- Experience working with shopping centres, trade shows, council owned spaces and festivals and understanding key requirements of each
- Knowledge and proven competence working with and managing build / set suppliers
- Excellent budgeting skills and commercial acumen
- Interest in and love for new technologies and how they impact experiential
- Strong technical knowledge of sound, lighting, power, AV and interactive technology
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
- Experience working with graphic designers and artworkers
- Understanding of event operations and how large scale events run and using this ability to create exceptional experiential activations
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Does this sound like you? Then get in touch.
All candidates applying for the role must reside in the UK and hold a full valid working visa.
If this isn't you but sounds like someone you know then put us in touch, if they end up getting the job, you end up with a nice juicy introduction fee. *terms apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly