Senior Production Executive/Project Co-ordinator - Experiential
One of the original experiential agencies working with big named brands such as Innocent and Mars are looking for a Senior Project Executive to join the team. This role will play a key role in helping the agency to deliver effective production and logistical services to clients under the direction of management.
The role will include;
- To assist with the the productions and operations functions, working closely with all teams within the agency (creative, account handling and staffing) to deliver an outstanding standard of production and operations excellence across multiple projects
- To be accountable and take some responsibility for the smooth production and implementation of wide ranging types of experiential marketing activities including road shows, events, exhibitions / installations, in-store activities etc.
Supplier Management and Production
- Build and maintain close and effective relationships with approved suppliers ensuring relationships are built on trust, quality of service, cost competitiveness
- Work closely with in-house creative team to advise and direct on feasibility of creative ideas whilst in development
- Draft full supplier briefings and liaise thereafter to obtain full costings, lead times and production specifications etc.
- Input into production budgets to account handling team for inclusion within full client project budgets
- Upon approval manage the production process with external suppliers – from supply of artwork, overseeing and monitoring production processes, agency and client approval stages etc.
- Completion and provision of Risk Assessment and Method statement documentation in advance of project live dates
- Liaison with venue and / or event production / technical and H&S personnel where required
- Responsibility for providing production timing plans, schedules, cost reconciliations and updates to the account handling teams
- ‘Operations’ refers to the transportation / mobilisation of campaigns, on site management of suppliers and the ongoing execution of live activities throughout the duration of the campaign
- Planning the transportation logistics of a campaign including advising on vehicle requirements and managing at times the booking of hire vehicles
- Briefing and overseeing Promo Logistics/warehouse operations on preparation of items for promotional team pick up
- Attending promotional team briefings in a production / operations capacity to brief / provide support for Event Managers involved in technical aspects of basic stand build etc.
- Responsibility for onsite coordination of campaign set up and build, specifically in terms of overseeing contractors, dealing with venue / event operators and promoter’s production / technical departments, site health and safety officials etc.
- Trouble shooting whilst activities are live to include a multitude of possible tasks, e.g. maintenance / repair of equipment, re-production of new graphics, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- A proven background and expertise within event / experiential production and on site operations
- A competent level of technical expertise and knowledge, e.g. artwork print processes, stand production processes, materials and equipment, health and safety legislation
- Meticulous personal organisation and administration – ability to manage multiple projects at one time, coordinate schedules, timing plans, budgets and keep agency teams updated and informed on project status
- Sound financial acumen – good supplier negotiation skills, ability to manage detailed budgets plus an appreciation and focus on agency income retention. Microsoft excel competency
- A hands on, practically minded approach – e.g. on site management to involve, where needed, a sleeves rolled up approach to getting the job done
- A basic understanding of required health and safety legislation, risk assessment content etc.
This is a great role for a junior looking for that next step so get in touch if this sounds like you.
Sound like someone you know, put them in touch and reap the rewards of you introduction fee. They get the job, you get a golden handshake *terms apply
Candidates applying for the role must reside in the UK and hold a full working visa.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Production Executive/Project Co-ordinator - Experiential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly