Sales and Events Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Events Manager to join a luxury venue group based in South East London.
- Oversee all areas of the department and manage a team of four.
- Win, organise and execute key company events to the highest standards. Creatively exceed client expectations to drive business and venue relationships within the client portfolio.
- Reporting directly to the Company Secretary, you will be part of the senior management team and have input into the annual business strategy and budgets.
- Responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of events, private dining, weddings and corporate events.
- Ensure the event co-ordinators and administrator are highly motivated, with a clear sense of purpose and direction. Also, supervise training and development of the Sales team.
- Work with the in-house catering company to identify key growth areas of development for core business.
- Sales focused with an ability to build a natural rapport with clients to create future opportunities and meet all sales KPI's.
- Be proactive and industry savvy and be aware of competitors' facilities, prices, and special promotions. Put forward ideas to be industry leaders rather than followers.
- Attend client viewings/tastings/promotional events.
- Degree in Event/Sales management or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of catering and/or hospitality industry