Event Co-ordinator (Agency Implant/Corporate)
A fantastic opportunity has become available working as an implant for this global media giant. A well known brand with global offices and an exciting offering.
Working for the event agency as an implant, this role will be based within the Client’s London campus hosting events with senior executives from their most important customers and partners globally.
This role will be perfect for a Co-ordinator who loves supporting the planning, organizing and execution of flawless client facing event programs.
This role will include:
- Supporting the regional manager to plan and execute logistics for campus meetings
- Working on catering, audio-visual, security, swag, collateral, and transportation
- Customize campus branding for all meetings
- Working cross-functionally with Clients Security, Reception, Catering, Facilities, Legal and A/V
- Support the regional lead to manage calendar invitations including prep meetings, speaker scheduling, and meeting room blocks
- Alongside you manager act as a host to the Client Campus
Candidates applying but have experience in;
- Corporate in house or agency background events
- Management of multiple meetings 30-150 persons
- BA required (communication, events or marketing preferred)
- 2+ years professional experience in event marketing/management preferred
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Experience within a media/digital company
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full working VISA.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please 'like' our facebook page – www.iamrecruitment.com/iamrecruitmentuk for further updates as well as sending your CV to iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment to register.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our referral scheme? If they get the job, you get the money! (Terms and Conditions apply)