Senior Art Director / Head of Creative
TITLE: Senior Art Director / Head of Creative, Quintessentially
The Senior Art Director / Head of Creative will lead all creative across both brand experience and private events, helping ensure our work is visionary, dynamic and at the forefront of creativity. The work is global and extremely fast paced.
This individual will lead the event design department, overseeing a team of creative designers (both permanent and freelance). Responsible for resourcing the design and creative needs of this busy department and helping direct the creative vision and brand representation of our key client accounts.
This is a client facing role, gaining the trust and respect of clients such as Facebook, Hennessey and Cartier who require relationship management but also ground-breaking creative with a deep understanding of their brand.
- Creative lead for existing and prospective clients
- Creating exceptional event designs for a range of clients
- Lead, support, train and mentor the creative team
- Ensure exceptional ideation and delivery across all levels of the team
- Assess and direct team in the creative response to complex client briefs
- Develop client relationships with creative counsel
- Recruit, induct and retain high performance team members
- Creation of accurate visuals within short time frames - render to reality output should be achievable and consistent
- Able to creatively interpret brand guidelines.
- Briefing and liaising with suppliers from florists, dressers, drapers, set build & lighting companies
- Drawing of accurate scale floorplans
- Maintain staff morale and company culture
- Ensure HQ best practise is translated to International offices with brand awareness
- 8+ years agency and / or client side event design experience
- Strong creative vision
- Experience of design programmes including Sketch up, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, CAD
- Ability to sketch ideas freehand
- Adaptability across a wide range of clients and event briefs
- Strong industry knowledge of suppliers and trends
- Design of exceptional events and brand campaigns
- Experienced department head
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Discretion and sensitivity
- Well connected and regarded within the industry
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Confident engaging with clients at the highest level.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
WHO DO WE WANT:
Dynamic | Positive | Visionary | Trend setter | Smart | Kind | Leans In | Fast moving | Quick thinking | Work Ethic | Curious | Efficient | Conscientious | Supportive | Personable Problem Solver | Innovative | Connected | Professional
Quintessentially is the world’s leading lifestyle group, providing high-touch services to the world’s largest brands and to private individuals. We launched in 2000 as a concierge service and have evolved into a global lifestyle management service with over 65 offices and 1,500 employees worldwide.
Our award-winning events division is part of our insight-driven global marketing agency and produces experiences all over the world for clients including Facebook, Instagram, Cartier, Bentley, Dior, BMW and Hennessey
29 Portland Place, London, W1B 1QB
Hours 9am to 5.30pm plus ad hoc as required
REPORTING TO: Caroline Villamizar Duque, Founder & Group Creative Director
Emily Eaton & Marisa Dipre
Apply for Senior Art Director / Head of Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly