Event Project Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Event Project Executive to be part of a dynamic and supportive team that really enjoys what they do. This role will be working in a creative, positive environment, gaining experience in all areas of event management, working on a wide range of projects from boutique incentives to large scale international conferences. You will be actively encouraged to take time to travel on FAM trips and find out more about worldwide venues and you will also get to travel onsite to some of the most beautiful and interesting destinations in the world.
- Support the Project Managers and their events including delegate management, sourcing, proposal writing, supplier liaison, document creation, onsite preparation, onsite delivery and post event tasks and reconciliation.
- Delegate management will be a significant part of this role.
- You will also be expected to develop your product knowledge including both UK and overseas hotels and venues and build relationships with our suppliers.
- Delegate Management - experience in end to end delegate management is essential including registration system and registration site build, reporting, supplier liaison and direct delegate contact.
- Event Management - supporting on end to end conferences and incentives
- Client - experience in dealing with clients and supporting senior staff in managing accounts
- Supplier - supplier liaison and relationship management
- Proposals and presentations - willingness to learn in terms of creation of proposals and delivery
- Onsite - onsite delivery of conferences and incentives
- Office - knowledge of and ability to use office applications
- Technology - Use of event technology including event apps and registration software
- Finance - understanding of event finances including invoicing and event reconciliation
- Creative thinker
- Must have ability and drive to use own initiative in a work environment
- Confident with the drive to develop
- Desire to gain experience and progress within the business
- Professional and positive approach
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Basic UK and worldwide destination knowledge and desire to expand this knowledge
- Team player
- Desire to grow with the business
- Outgoing and personable
- Willingness to travel
Apply for Event Project Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly