Events Coordinator (leading association)
Fantastic permanent Events Assistant / Coordinator job for a talented, enthusiastic and highly organised events professional with a keen interest in Media.
An educational charity based in the city of London tasked with encouragement and celebration of work within the media industry. A small, but busy events team who are active in their organisation of major awards, conferences and industry specific events on a regular basis, seeking a superstar addition to their team.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious events and/or administration professional to join a busy events team assisting with major industry events. Initially a 3 month contract based in the City of London, with the opportunity to go permanent pending successful progress. The role of assistant will be reporting into the Events Manager and Event Co-ordinator and assisting on a range of tasks associated with events organisation.
- Organise events as directed by the manager; production of marketing information, budgeting, invitations, venue liaison, delegate information sheet compilation, running orders and coordinating AV arrangements
- Processing award entries via online software
- Attend events as directed by the Events Manager or Events Coordinator
- Attend and minute meetings as necessary
- Undertake any other tasks as directed
- Shadow team on projects related to graduates working within the industry
You are a competent events professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are highly organised and have gained desirable skills through work experience in a similar or equivalent role, ideally in the events or media industries. You are fantastic working in a team environment and similarly have great initiative to work autonomously. You will be adept with handling multiple tasks at once and taking clear, understood instruction from seniors and managers. A keen attitude to learn and hit the ground running is essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
- Previous administration or events experience within a professional environment
- Competent PC skills with advanced experience in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good writing skills
- Flexible to working hours outside of normal office hours as necessary
- Ability to build effective working relationships across diverse audiences
- Prioritise high volume workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Thorough attention to detail and proactive approach to all tasks
- Remains calm under pressure
- A good eye for detail and precision
- Interest in media, entertainment industry
Fantastic entry level Events job or first step on the Events Management ladder!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now
More searches like this
- Associations Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Awards Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)