Event Project Manager (DMC/events agency - French Speaking)
A fabulous opportunity for a French speaking event Project Manager to join a fun and funky events company in London, whose main clients are prestigious French corporates wanting UK events.
Small, bright and upbeat London-based agency provides Destination Management and Special Event Services for international incentive and corporate meetings in London and the UK, for a range of exciting French clients, from L'Oreal, to Audi, BNP and La Poste. They offer a full end to end service providing bespoke event solutions for groups from 10 to 1,500, with a fabulous client list which includes some great brands from beauty, to finance to automotive.
Working in a sociable team of Project Managers, you'll have responsibility for your own event projects from client brief to delivery. You'll pull together proposals in response to the client brief, across venue, accommodation, transfers, activities, hospitality, business meetings, incentive requirements - according to each client's individual objectives and group size. It could be a 2-day incentive for 25 top sales people wanting to experience the very best of London life and excitement, or a business conference for 150 international delegates coming together for some serious work …. and a bit of play!
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Management of London and UK based events
- To be responsible for the delivery of event projects on time and within budget, meeting and exceeding client's expectations
- Organise site inspections with clients
- Monitor the event budget
- Manage the event on-site
- Keep your knowledge of UK events industry leading edge - update the database with new hotels, restaurants, cultural and incentive activities
You'll be a French/English speaker (+ German would be a bonus!), who has at least 2 years' experience within an events or DMC environment - ideally working in an events agency, or a role with strong event co-ordination components. Absolutely key is your personality - the team are looking for someone positive, motivated, dynamic - who has bags of common sense, is highly organised, can learn quickly and has a passion for events. Ideally, you'll have good London/UK venue/event knowledge, and/or a passion for learning about new event places, spaces and things to do within London and the UK. You'll have a bright and proactive personality, in keeping with the ethos and spirit of this friendly and dynamic agency. Great admin and numeracy are key, as for any event role!
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- German language would be highly advantageous
- Minimum 2+ years' work experience ideally within a DMC or events agency, or events/travel sector
- Ideally good London/UK venue/event knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and customer/client service focus
- Strong project co-ordination/logistics skills - numerate with good attention to detail
- Bright and personable with passion and pride in contributing to the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but very dynamic company - and work end-to-end on varied events for a range of exciting and well-known clients!
If your experience and passions match the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.