Fishawack Group of Companies is a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with offices across the UK, US and Switzerland. Fishawack has a reputation built on excellence and creativity, and bound by a common philosophy as well as a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. Our hand-picked team has a unique blend of scientific, marketing, and creative expertise with fresh thinking and enthusiasm. We believe that our clients' endorsement is the best testament to the success of our approach.
About the Role
Unique chance for a talented Event Manager to join a global medical communications agency and deliver a portfolio of international events. With significant growth, we're looking to expand the team further with an experienced Event Manager to project-manage and deliver pharmaceutical meetings, ensuring they are delivered to budget, on schedule and to the highest level of service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre-event planning
- Sourcing and management of venues and third party suppliers (e.g AV, hotels, transfer companies, DMCs, liaison with congress secretariat)
- Faculty and client management
- Management of all logistical aspect of meetings
- Financial and budgetary management
- International travel with on-site event management and delivery
Qualifications and Skills
In order to apply you will need to have 5 years’ experience in the events management industry and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of delivering events, preferably within a medical communications or event management agency
- Knowledge of compliance regulations
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Negotiation skills with suppliers
- Knowledge of international destinations and venues
- Full logistics experience and project management of recent events
- Experience working with client meeting portals/databases would be an advantage, e.g. Lanyon, Impulse and C-vent
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop, alongside a generous salary. We will support you with both in-house and online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits and life insurance.
Apply for Event Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly