Account Executive (creative film agency)
Are you a creative and enthusiastic events professional with a passion for project management and a desire to work in a vibrant media agency?
This is a fab opportunity for someone who loves film and cinema to project manage innovative B2C campaigns, build strong business relationships and deliver business class activations.
An award winning creative advertising agency specialising in film and cinema, who offer brands a unique approach to advertising to capture audiences. They use premium content and imaginative activations to connect people with their client's brands and boost customer engagement. An energetic, fun and collaborative office culture, where they offer flexibility, training, support and a sociable working environment.
Reporting to the Head of Events & Activations, you will work closely with the innovations and sales teams to execute bespoke B2C campaigns. This company is at the forefront of creative advertising in the film industry producing experiential events throughout the UK. As Activations Executive, you will oversee and manage sponsor and client relationships to deliver unique consumer facing activations (such as pop-ups, launches, promotional sampling) to a very high standard. You will join a social, fun and hardworking team who are not afraid to push creative boundaries and produce truly inspired events.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership and manage activations and campaigns in line with the client's objectives, budget and brand positioning
- Analyse and report on the overall successful of campaigns and identify areas for future improvement
- Assist the marketing team with PR initiatives to ensure campaigns are accurately targeted and successfully broadcast
- Maintain regular contact and build strong relationships with clients and sponsors
- Assist with capturing campaign highlights via photography, videography and case studies
You will be an energetic film and cinema buff who has experience organising campaigns in a commercial environment. You will enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team, but also be happy to work autonomously. This is a fast paced and growing environment, so I am looking for someone who relishes new challenges and has a desire to learn develop their skills in event management. You need to be confident to build strong client relationships, manage budgets and juggle numerous projects to tight deadlines.
- Ideally 2-3 years' experience in event planning or working on similar activations
- Confident to host and manage varied internal and external relationships to deliver exceptional and unique experiences
- An understanding and a passion for project management
- A people person who is energetic, fun and use their enthusiasm to be an engaging brand ambassador
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A love of film and cinema
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel
- Flexible to work outside of office hours and on weekends as required
If you are looking for an exciting role in a super creative environment, and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Experiential Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Agency Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)